TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated: January 14th 2022
- These terms and conditions form the basis of a legal agreement – read them carefully and do not click on “accept” if you do not intend to be bound by the terms. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, contact customer services
- We have systems and processes in place to help you if you are having problems with playing. These are described in more detail in these terms and conditions.
- Sometimes things go wrong with our website or the software used to provide the website or our games. We will not be liable to you in that event for any winnings which occur as a result of the malfunctioning of the website or the software.
- Our liability to you is limited – you should read the relevant section of these terms and conditions carefully.
- We will deal with any request by you to withdraw money from your account promptly and in accordance with these terms and conditions. We will never reverse or cancel a withdrawal request once it has been made by you.
- We operate bonuses and promotions from time to time. These will have their own terms and conditions which you must also read carefully before you agree to participate in the relevant bonus offer or promotion.
These terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) govern the relationship between you and NSUS Malta Limited (“NSUS”) and/or its group companies (together referred to in these Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”)
GGPoker is owned by NSUS, a company incorporated in Malta whose registered office is LEVEL 3 (SUITE NO: 2386), TOWER BUSINESS CENTRE, TOWER STREET, SWATAR, BIRKIRKARA BKR4013, MALTA. We are licensed and regulated by the Netherlands Gaming Authority (“NGA”) KSA 1612. Further information on the NGA, can be found here .
Please read these Conditions carefully as they form the basis of a legal agreement between us and you with respect to our website at GGPoker.nl (the “Website”) and the poker and casino products (the “Games”) that we make available on the Website.
Our agreement with you is also deemed to include the following policy documents (the “Policies”) which you should also acknowledge to have read carefully and understood their contents:
- Withdrawal Policy;
- Security & Ecology Policy;
- the House Rules and any other Game Rules; and
- the Responsible Gaming Policy.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the Policies, then, to the extent of the inconsistency, these Conditions shall prevail.
We ask that you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms of the Policies by ticking this box [ ].
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 We reserve the right to make immaterial changes to the Website and the Policies included on our site, including these Conditions at any time.
1.2 If we make any material changes to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Policies which are ancillary thereto, we will give you as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable but, in any event, you will be notified of material changes before they come into effect. Material changes will be communicated to you via e-mail with a summary of the material changes made to these Conditions. You will also receive a pop-up message when you login directing you to review the complete updated terms and conditions. After reviewing the updated terms and conditions, You will be prompted to “Agree” to and “Accept” the updated terms and conditions to continue to use our services. Your continued use of the services after being notified of the material changes, and after indicating your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions, will be considered by us to be your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the material changes, then you will not be able to continue to use the services, but you shall always be able to withdraw your funds subject to these Conditions and withdrawal provisions and processes.
“Material changes” shall include, but shall not be limited to, amendments due to changes to the gambling licence conditions, changes due to regulatory updates, changes to the Company holding the licence, changes relating to deposit and withdrawal processes, changes relating to the Company’s customer support processes.
- YOUR ACCOUNT ON WWW.GGPOKER.NL
Opening your account
2.1 In order to use our Website and to play the Games you will need to open an account with us.
2.2 In connection with the opening of your account with us, you represent to us that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and consequently meet the minimum age requirement in the Netherlands to contract with us, use the Website and participate in the Games. Please note that underage playing is a criminal offence in the Netherlands;
- You are not an employee/contractor of (i) NSUS and/or (ii) any NSUS group company;
- You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into this contract with us, which is enforceable by law;
- You agree to provide accurate registration information, including without limitation your name, correct date of birth and your country of residence. You agree to inform us immediately in case of any changes in such details. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details up-to-date on your account. Failure to do so may result in you failing to receive important account-related notifications and information from us;
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt or in a voluntary arrangement with your creditors;
- You are not currently subject to a self-exclusion from any GGPoker account and you have not signed up to a national self-exclusion system such as the Central Register of Exclusion of Gaming (“CRUKS”) which excludes you from playing;
- You fully understand the methods, rules, and procedures of the Games that we make available on the Website and, where and when appropriate, will seek advice or help when using the Website;
- You understand that, should you choose to use third party user interfaces, applications may not display full information about your playing.
- If your registration has been terminated, you will no longer be able to sign in – this will remain the case in perpetuity. If you wish to bet and paly with us again, then you must register again.
- You have taken note of the information as referred to in article 4.34 of the Remote Gambling Decree and the articles 8 and 9 of the Decree Recruitment, Advertising and Addiction Prevention (Games of Chance), a summary of which is provided under Clause 22 of these Terms .
2.3 If you do not meet the requirements for setting up an account with us as set out in Clause 2.2 above you are not authorised to use the Website. We reserve the right to suspend and/or close any accounts of any purported customer that does not meet the requirements set out in Clause 2.2 and void any wagers or stakes made via such accounts.
2.4 You are only permitted to open one account with us.
2.5 If you open more than one account, any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the duplicate account was active will be forfeited by you.
2.6 Only wagers or stakes placed from your account will be accepted for the particular Game you are playing and any winnings you make on that Game will be credited to your account. You may facilitate all deposits and withdrawals by accessing the Cashier Page.
2.7 We reserve the right, acting reasonably, to refuse or limit (by setting minimum and maximum amounts which will be set out in the House Rules or on the Website) any wagers or stakes for particular Games. These will be notified to you before you can participate in a particular Game.
2.8 Wagers or stakes shall only be valid if accepted by our server. Until accepted by our server, all information displayed on GGPoker or the Website constitutes an invitation to play only.
Keeping passwords secure
2.9 It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. You are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information.
2.11 Customers shall always have available and have access to their betting and transaction history, including account balance, log-ins, deposits, withdrawals, winnings, losses and bonuses. Recent account activity shall be available to the customer online when they are logged into their account, whilst older account history may be requested to Customer Support.
- VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY; ONGOING MONITORING
3.1 You authorise us to undertake such verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details (the “Checks”).
3.2 In certain circumstances, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we retain the right and may suspend your account until you have provided us with such information or, if you are unable to provide the information we may permanently close your Account.
3.3 Furthermore, if your identity is not successfully verified:
- Your account will remain frozen;
- You will not be able to deposit until identity verification has successfully been completed;
- You will not be able to play any free-to-play games until identity verification has successfully been completed;
- No playing will be permitted, either with your own money or using any free stake or wager or bonus, until identity verification has successfully been completed.
3.4 We are committed to providing our customers with an enjoyable poker and casino experience in a safe and secure environment, and we operate security procedures and checks to protect our customers and GGPoker from fraud and collusion, as well as criminal and illicit practices. Occasionally, as part of this process, we will wish to make checks on accounts and plays in the Game(s) and this may result in the suspension of the use of accounts whilst these checks are carried out.
3.5 We believe it is in the best interests of our customers and ourselves that we operate this process and it is a condition of participation that all our customers acknowledge this and cooperate with us in this respect.
4.1 You understand that you may lose money when playing the Games and accept that you are fully responsible for any such loss.
4.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of your transactions on GGPoker are correct. you can access your transaction history on the Website using the My Account function. Once a transaction has been confirmed by us it cannot be cancelled.
- CUSTOMER FUND PROTECTION
Any funds you deposit with the Company will be held in a segregated bank account in the name of the Company. The funds in the segregated account are protected in the event of insolvency.
6.1 You agree to refrain from using GGPoker or our Website:
- for any purpose other than playing the Games;
- to distribute, sell, license, provide or otherwise make any services available to third parties;
- to store or transmit material or information that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, false or contrary to the ownership or intellectual property rights of any other person or otherwise harmful, unlawful or tortuous, or in violation of any third party privacy rights;
- in any way that is in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or
- to transmit viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
6.2 You are not permitted to modify, reverse-engineer, or otherwise manipulate, interfere with or disrupt any of our software used in the Website and/or Games. To ensure the integrity of the Website and Games, we reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the same tables or tournaments.
6.3 We reserve the general right, at any time, to exclude you from any of our services and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. Any decision to exclude you from selected promotions and offers will not impact any promotions you have already commenced wagering towards, nor will it impact your ability to use free wagers or stakes and bonuses which have already been earned by you prior to the decision to exclude you from receiving selected promotions and offers.
6.4 We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove, or add to the Website and/or any Games in GGPoker at our discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice.
7.1 You can make deposits via payment methods provided in the cashier page. You can find more details in relation to payment options including minimum deposit requirements in the Cashier Page on the Website.
7.2 If you wish to participate in our Games using the Website, you must deposit money into your Account which has been verified.
7.3 The minimum deposit may vary depending on the payment option you use – further information about this is available on the Website.
7.4 We reserve the right to change the accepted method of payment at our sole discretion and/or to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. We do not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. To verify which payment and withdrawal methods are currently available please visit the Cashier Page on the Website or in the game client.
7.5 We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
7.6 In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into your account, you shall only use such cards and payment methods that are valid and that lawfully belong to you or are registered in your name.
- 8. WITHDRAWALS
8.1 There may be minimum and maximum limits on the amount that you can Withdraw from your Account, depending on the payment method used or limits applied to your Account. For example, withdrawals by debit card must be at least US$10 (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an Account). Withdrawals will be made to the verified account you have registered to your Account and deposit funds with. Service charges may be charged by banks for withdrawals and will be deducted from your Account at the time of withdrawal. We will not agree to reverse a withdrawal request once this has been made by you.
8.2 Your withdrawal request will immediately deduct your balance and the deducted amount will not be available for game play. However, all withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met. As a result, internal withdrawals audits generally take up to 24 hours to process and in some cases due to an increase in volumes may take up to 48-72 hours. After funds have been processed it can take up to 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account.
8.3 We will clearly indicate the exchange rate applied to your withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request. Once you make a withdrawal request, we will not be liable and will not compensate for any fluctuations of currency values from point of request to time of transaction completion.
- 9. PROMOTIONS AND PUBLICITY
9.1 We may, from time to time, offer bonuses and/or promotions that are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any bonuses credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
9.2 In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Conditions and the bonus or promotion terms and conditions, the bonus or promotion-specific terms and conditions shall prevail.
9.3 If we believe that you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or promotion, or are likely to personally benefit through the abuse of a bonus or promotion, we may deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion at our sole discretion. We may also terminate your access to our Website and/or your account. In such circumstances, we shall be under no obligation to refund to you any remaining balance amount showing in your account other than your original deposit amount.
9.4 If you participate in one of our promotions, we will ask you to participate in our advertising, marketing, publicity material and activities (the “Marketing Activities”). You are under no obligation to do so. If you agree, we will ask you to, (a) wear GGPoker-branded clothing or patches which we will provide to you; and (b)sign a release form allowing us to use your information with respect to the Marketing Activities for the promotion.
9.5 In any third-party marketing event sponsored by GGPoker in which you have agreed to participate on behalf of GGPoker, you agree not to wear or expose third-party branding or advertising for any company which could be deemed as a GGPoker competitor.
9.6 When you register for a tournament at GGPoker, we will ask you if you agree to allow us to use your play data within an online live stream, in online broadcasting, and any other future publicity that GGPoker may use after the completion of the tournament. If you do agree, we will publicise your participation in GGPoker tournaments in various online media and social media platforms with results published and include players’ GGPoker nicknames, finishing positions, played-hands and pay-outs in the events.
9.7 Please read the terms and conditions of a tournament carefully before registering as certain tournaments may be broadcast live via online streaming and may be circulated later as videos through online and social media. Especially, some tournaments brands such as WSOP will require your real name published if you are awarded from any of the events branded as WSOP. GGPoker shall be the sole owner of any such videos and reserves the right to share and circulate such videos for marketing and promotion purposes subject to having obtained your consent to do so. You will be asked for your consent to being recorded and your participation broadcast via online streaming or videos on online and social media before you participate in the tournament. We will never record or broadcast your activities without your direct consent.
9.8 Any final tables of tournaments, selected by GGPoker, may be broadcast on online media, such as the Twitch platform, with hole cards open with a delay of 1 (one) hour from the actual time of play if you have expressly agreed to participate in such broadcast.
9.9 For some specific tournaments if you have agreed to participate in such activities, we may require you to use your real name and will publish this rather than a nickname if you win any prize from such tournaments. We will make sure we let you know before you enter into the tournament and such information will be a part of the tournament terms and conditions, to which you must consent to in order to enter.
- SUSPENSION, RESTRICTION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
10.1 Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we have the right to temporarily freeze your account (preventing your use of our Tournament services and the provision of promotional benefits) or permanently close your account at any time and for any reason but including where we:
- suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using GGPoker as described in Clause 11);
- suspect you are in breach of any of these Conditions, any related Policies, the House Rules or carrying out any of the activities prohibited under the terms of our Security & Ecology Policy; or
- suspect there is a risk of playing related harm to you; or
- it is found that you have knowingly or unknowingly breached these Conditions; or
- suspect there is a risk of damage to the business, for example suspicion of money laundering; or
- are required to do so by law.
10.2 If we close your account in accordance with the provisions of Clause 10.1, you will forfeit any right to any promotion or bonus scheme that you may be participating in or are in the running for at the time we close your account.
10.3 In the event of termination or suspension of your account by us, you will still be permitted to:
- withdraw your funds in accordance with these Conditions, unless you funds have been confiscated due to reasons laid down under these Terms or as instructed by legal authority; and
- receive all undisputed winnings (and the value of any undisputed free wagers or stakes or bonuses) which are due to you from your play prior to the decision to suspend or terminate your account.
10.4 If you would like to close your account, please send an email to [email protected] with the request to terminate your account with us, from your registered email address. You can choose to close your account at any time. The closure of your account corresponds to the termination of your agreement with NSUS Malta Limited, operating as GGPoker.nl in the Netherlands, to which these Terms and Conditions are applicable.
11 PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
11.1 Cheating or Illegal Behaviour
- The Games and our services may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations regarding the Games and any wagers or stakes placed on or via the Games. All wagers or stakes must be placed through the user interface provided on GGPoker.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to prohibit any player from participating in any and all Games of GGPoker. We may, where situations warrant, freeze the chips, void wagers or stakes, suspend or terminate the account of any player suspected of cheating in any form (which includes, without limitation, collusion or the exploitation of faults in software or the Website). We further reserve the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit players from playing in a particular Game, including restricting two or more players from playing together at the same Game.
We have developed and employ sophisticated proprietary technology intended to seek out and identify users making fraudulent or unlawful use of the services or our Poker Software. You shall not break into, access or attempt to break into or access or otherwise circumvent our security measures. If we believe in our sole discretion, that you are in breach of this clause, we may terminate your access to the services immediately and/or have your account blocked and if allowed under law, have your funds confiscated.
- GAME FAULTS
12.1 If you have chips at a table during a server crash, the Game will be cancelled and all of your chips at the table and in play will be returned to your account. We will notify you promptly if we have to take such action. We, our affiliates, agents and licensors shall not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, disconnection from or interruption of electronic or mechanical equipment, of telephone, internet connection or other communications facilities, or due to any denial of service (DDOS) attack or other malevolent external interferences with the Website or any other causes over which we or any third party providing services to us have no direct control.
12.2 In the event of game faults, systems, technological or communications failure or errors over which we have no control relating to the generation of any result, wager settlement or any other element of the Game or the Website, we will not be liable to you because of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related wagers or stakes and plays on the Game in question and to return your stake or wager to your account.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
These Conditions confer only the right to use GGPoker, the Website, and the Games while these Conditions and applicable license(s) (if any) are in effect and they do not convey any rights of ownership in or to GGPoker, the Website, Games or any of our intellectual property. All right, title and interest, including without limitation any copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right in the Website and Games will remain our sole property. Any services provided to you under these Conditions, and other data or materials that are prepared in the performance of such services hereunder, and all right, title and interest in the foregoing, will belong to us.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your breach of these Conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website and/or Games, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. Nothing in these Conditions shall be deemed to exclude or limit your liability in respect of any indemnity given by you under these Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
15.1 We do not warrant that our operations shall be uninterrupted or error-free. We shall provide our services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all Conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website and Games, whether express or implied.
15.2 Our maximum liability to you for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website will be limited to the aggregate of the amount legitimately in your account and the return of the amount of the stake of any disputed wager or stake.
15.3 We will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of:
- failures caused by the equipment you use to access our Websites, or failures in any network (including failures by your internet service provider);
- damage to your equipment (e.g. desktop, laptop, mobile, smartphone, tablet, games console or other internet-enabled device) or for any loss or corruption of data that results from use of our websites or mobile and tablet applications (and we cannot and do not guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features) EXCEPT THAT if any defective digital content that we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation; or
- loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or mobile equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or Games or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
15.4 We will not be liable for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected by you at the time you register to open an account with us or at the time you enter play any of our Games, such as any loss of income, business or profits or any information which is lost or corrupted through no fault of our own.
15.5 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude our liability which we may have in respect of fraud or theft arising from our negligence.
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
You expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you for the content of or use by you of any information or services offered by third parties or affiliates advertising, marketing, or otherwise posting content through the Website (whether directly or via links to or from other sites or resources) nor can we be said to endorse the content of such advertisements or information and we make no warranties with respect to such content.
- DORMANT ACCOUNTS
17.1 For the purposes of these Conditions, a “Dormant Account” shall mean any customer account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) had a wager placed from it; or (d) had a wager settled from it.
17.2 If your account has been deemed dormant, we will try to repay any deposit balance to you using the verified bank account.
17.3 If Your account has not been accessed and/or not used for a continuous period of 400 days or more, we may permanently close your account after replaying your remaining balance to your verified bank account.
18. SAFER GAMING
18.1 We are committed to endorsing safer playing as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem playing. There are Gambling addiction facilities available in the Netherlands, such as Loket kansspel whom you can contact free of charge and anonymously at any time. Loket kansspel are available via a free phone number, Whatsapp, and via online chat. They are also available to support friends and family members.
Please contact our customer support team if you would like more information about such available help outside of GGPoker via [email protected]l.
Should an intervention take place to prevent addiction, please not that you will be banned from any bonus for a minimum of 30 days
18.2 Deposit Limits
- After account registration, you are required to set your own daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits before making any deposits. Deposit limits set by you cannot be higher than the default deposit limits set by the GGPoker Addiction Prevention Policy. Lower default deposit limits apply for players under 25 years of age.
- For a higher deposit limit beyond the default deposit limit, you can request for an increase in your deposit limits via the ‘Cashier’ dashboard where you will go through an affordability check to verify that you will be able to sustain a deposit limit increase. Please note that any increase will only take effect after 7 days, as required by Dutch law.
18.3 Short-term Self-exclusion (Cooling-off /Time Out)
- We offer you the possibility of selecting a short-term self-exclusion (also called Time Out) period if you wish to take a short break from our website to manage your playing. You can choose to enter into a timeout from your Account page and you can select from the following cooling-off/time-out periods:
- 24 hours (cooling-off)
- 72 hours (cooling-off)
- 7 days (time-out)
- 30 days (time-out)
- 60 days (time-out)
- 120 days (time-out)
Please bear in mind that a self-exclusion cannot be reversed.
2. During the Time Out, you will not be able to log-in or receive any marketing information from GGPoker.
18.4 Long-term Self-exclusion
- When choosing to self-exclude, you will not qualify to receive any bonuses or promotions we may offer during your self-exclusion.
- If you are self-excluded, no further marketing material will be sent until the self-exclusion period is over, and you have requested to return to the Website.
- Once you choose to self-exclude, your account will be blocked for the duration of the selected period, and you will no longer be able to log-in to your account and/or access the Games.
- In the event you have registered with CRUKS’s national self-exclusion scheme, you will be prevented from opening a new account with GGPoker. Where you have an existing account with us, that account will be blocked and your remaining balance will be withdrawn to you.
- A CRUKS self-exclusion will take effect once your registration with CRUKS has been processed. We want everyone to enjoy playing our Games. However, we do recognise that some customers may wish to restrict or even cease playing. We, therefore, provide a long-term self-exclusion facility that allows customers to close their accounts for 180 days, 1 year, 5 year or permanently. You can select a self-exclusion period via the Responsible Gaming section in the game client or on the Website (you need to be logged in) and the self-exclusion will be applied immediately.
- A CRUKS self-exclusion takes effect once your registration with CRUKS has been processed by CRUKS. This will be displayed in our system the next time you try to log in, try to deposit, or try to place a bet, and you will no longer be able to access your account.
- During a self-exclusion agreement, whether entered into directly with us or through CRUKS, you must not attempt to play with us, and we cannot be responsible or liable for any subsequent consequences or losses (however caused) that you may suffer or incur if you continue playing through additional accounts where you have altered any of your registration details or you provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion.
- You can choose to reopen your account at the end of your self-exclusion period. If your self-exclusion is longer than 60 (sixty) days, you will be required to contact the customer support team via [email protected] with your telephone number and we will call you to discuss your proposed return from self-exclusion. You will be given a minimum 24-hour cooling off period before your account is reactivated following a further confirmatory telephone call. Whilst the 24-hour cooling off period is in place, you will be given the option to cancel the reactivation.
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DETAILS
19.1 Should there be any claim or dispute relating to a wager(s) on GGPoker, you should initially raise such a claim or dispute with the complaints department at [email protected] and we will follow our Customer Complaint Procedure.
19.2 When a complaint is received at [email protected] or via a third-party intermediary, the player will receive an acknowledging receipt of the complaint along with a case number confirming that the player will receive a response within 21 days of the receipt of the complaint. A player may initiate a complaint within 6 months from the date of the incident. This is a complaint at Stage 1.
19.3 The player will receive a response letter to the complaint within 21 days from the receipt of the complaint. The response letter will include:
- the details of the investigation along with findings;
- confirmation of whether or not the complaint has been upheld;
- if the complaint has been upheld, details of the proposed redress and/or resolution;
- confirmation of the player’s ability to escalate the complaint to Senior Management if the player disputes the findings.
19.4 If the player responds to the Stage 1 Response Letter confirming that they are satisfied with the decision, or if the player does not respond within 7 days, the complaint is marked as “Closed”. However, if the player responds after the 7-day period advising that they dispute the decision, the complaint is re-opened.
19.5 Where a player disputes the decision at this point of the complaint, the player will be advised that the complaint will be escalated internally as a dispute, which will be known as a Disputed Complaint.
19.6 If a player is not satisfied with the decision of the first round of the complaint process and disputes the complaint, the complaint will be escalated internally to a member of Senior Management for further review with all the facts and evidence of the complaint being made available. This is a complaint at Stage 2. The player will receive an acknowledgement of the escalation and, if required, additional information may be requested from the player to aid further investigation of the dispute. The player should receive the final response letter within 8 weeks of the initial complaint.
19.7 After a thorough re-investigation is carried out into the original complaint along with any new supporting evidence, the player will receive the final response letter for Stage 2 which will confirm;
- details of the investigation conducted along with findings
- confirmation of whether or not the dispute has been upheld;
- if the dispute has been upheld, details of the proposed redress and/or resolution;
- confirmation that the Complaints Procedure has been exhausted; and
- confirmation of the player’s ability to escalate the dispute to an independent third party ADR entity, should they wish to do so. The player will be provided with the contact details of the Company’s ADR entity along with a link to the ADR website.
19.8 Should you be dissatisfied at this stage, you may contact the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform provided by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Please visit the aforementioned link for more details and to submit a dispute for resolution.
19.9 Players can contact Customer Service via live chat on the website during designated hours or by email at any time. Our Customer Services Team endeavours to assist Players in the shortest time-frame possible for any queries they may have or direct them to the pertinent information which may already be available on the website.
20.1 In the event that any provision of these Conditions is deemed by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision shall be modified to allow it to be enforced in line with the intention of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law or regulation. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected.
20.2 Any provision of this Agreement that is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction, without affecting the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions, or invalidating the remaining provisions of these Conditions
20.3 No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under these Conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right..
20.4 These Conditions and the terms expressly incorporated into them constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties with regards to its subject matter and each party confirms that it has not been induced to accept these Conditions in reliance upon, nor has it been given, any warranty (including in particular any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for purpose or uninterrupted functionality), representation, statement, assurance, covenant, agreement, undertaking, indemnity or commitment of any nature whatsoever other than as are expressly set out in these Conditions and, to the extent that it has been, it unconditionally and irrevocably waives any claims, rights or remedies which it might otherwise have had in relation thereto.
- GOVERNING LAW
The Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. The courts of the Netherlands shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of the Conditions themselves.
- ANCILLARY PROVISIONS
(1) The Company adheres to the provisions on Consumer Protection as set out under article 4.34 of the Remote Gambling Decree of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. For this purpose it solicits its players to refer to the information on its website which includes the following:
- Information on its gambling licence and customer service contact details;
- Its policy on preventing criminality through the use of its gaming products;
- The rules of the games that it provides;
- The possibility and chances of winning, as well as the payout percentage of the respective games;
- The participation costs, specific fees and other associated expenses, apart from the stake, insofar as to the information that can be provided;
- The customer complaints procedure;
- A direct link to the website of the Netherlands Gambling Authority (NGA).
- The procedure followed when changes are made to:
- these Terms and Conditions;
- the other player-facing policies;
- the gambling licence regulatory conditions;
- the Company holding the licence;
- as well as any changes to the customer support processes;
(2) Furthermore, the Company observes the provisions under the Decree Recruitment, Advertising and Addiction Prevention, and in accordance to the main provisions under Article 8 and Article 9 of the said Decree, these Terms and Conditions and the other ancillary policies, Game and House Rules, provide information which all Players must refer to. This information is always available on the website and includes details on the following:
- Who is allowed to play;
- The specific characteristics of its games of chance;
- Previous account log-in history and account balance. The Player’s playing history shall also be available.
- Information on addiction prevention and the responsible playing tools that are available to its players (such as self-exclusion and setting of account limits), including the gambling addiction help and care that is available in the Netherlands via dedicated institutions and addiction assistance facilities;
- The protection of the data provided by its players;
- Information relating to playing exclusions under the Central Register.