Say good-bye to WHAP, TILT, BAD BEAT emotes!
No more face-palming, just remember that EV Cashout has your back!
"Deuces never loses" has given all of us all a good laugh at some point, but if you're the one holding the aces now that ain't funny.
It's more like a rage-quit moment.
Well, no longer do you have to keep the phrase 'Bad Beat' in your lexicon.
EV (Expected Value) Cashout is a feature that gives players under certain conditions who are all-in the option to collect the expected value of their hand without having to play the hand to the showdown.
How It Works
When multiple players all go all-in, and one player has 60% or higher pot equity after all live players have revealed their hole cards, they will be offered an EV Cashout.
• If the player accepts the EV Cashout offer, the Cashout will be paid to the player regardless of the result of the hand, risk free and the player will forfeit the pot.
• If the player declines the EV Cashout offer, they will continue to play for the pot and any other side pots.
• EV Cashout is offered only after the flop cards have been dealt.
Calculating the EV Cashout
EV Cashout is calculated as follows.
• Cashout = (Pot size - rake - jackpot fee) x Equity
• No extra fee is charged on EV Cashout.
Details & Limitations
• EV Cashout is offered in Hold’em, PLO, PLO-5, Rush & Cash, and Short Deck.
• When there are multiple pots, EV Cashout will be offered combining all pots which the player is eligible to win.
• Cashout will be paid after the hand finishes.
• If the player does not accept the EV Cashout within the given time, the offer will be automatically declined.